In 2012 Women's Education Partnership was formed in response to the needs of women in South Sudan.
- We appointed a new director.
- We developed additional scholarships in Khartoum and Juba.
- We delivered more outreaches in eye care, HIV/AIDS and adult literacy than ever before.
- We relaunched our newsletter with a wider base of support from our friends and patrons.
- We made a five year plan for Women's Education Partnership which will help the women of Sudan and South Sudan as they take education opportunities which will enable them to develop fully.
Make a donation and help make our objectives into achievements
What you can do:
Donations in any amount are much appreciated. But please consider whether you are able to support work such as this â€“ and contribute to maintaining peace in Sudan by providing regular donations. Regular donations allow us to plan ahead and work more effectively.