Do your own Fundraising
There are loads of ways you can help fundraise for Women’s Education Partnership
Looking for Fundraising Inspiration?
Here are just a few ideas to help you get started:
- Take on a sporting challenge: take on your own challenge, whether it’s walking, running, cycling or an obstacle course, and get your friends and family to sponsor you.
- Organise a Bake Sale: Unleash your inner baker and tempt your friends and colleagues with delicious sweet treats.
- Host a fundraising dinner: Pick a theme and host a dinner in exchange for donations.
- Go Virtual: Organise an online quiz or virtual tutorial.
- Set yourself a personal challenge: Could you give up chocolate for a month? Or walk 10,000 steps every day for a month? Set yourself a timed challenge and get sponsorship.
Get Fundraising with just three easy steps…
1. Choose your Challenge
Choose your fundraising challenge or event
Create an online fundraising page with VirginMoneyGiving.com – make sure you select Women’s Education Partnership as your charity. Your supporters can then securely and easily donate to you.
3. Spread the Word
Share your fundraising page on Social Media to let everyone know about your challenge or event.
Setting up an online fundraising page is safe, simple and easy. Imogen, one of our volunteers, says
“I’d never set up a donating page before and was a bit nervous but it took me just 5 minutes to set up. The Virgin Giving Page has very clear, step-by-step instructions and you can correct and amend instantly. It really is a brilliant way to get a fundraising idea you have up and running and shared on your social media. And it’s lovely to see the donations as they come in!”
Read more about Imogen’s fantastic fundraising effort and thanks for all her supporters here
If you have any questions or need help and advice with your fundraising, please get in touch with us at:
To return any cheques, sponsorship forms or Gift Aid forms, please send these to:
Mr Norman Swanney,
33 Balmoral Road,